rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TLC's Day Game Approach Thread

TLC's Day Game Approach Thread

This thread is going to be a journal of my day game approach. I'm a 24 year old male living in Houston, TX.

The purpose of this thread will be:

1) To give me motivation to keep going.

2) Receiving feedback from members of this forum who will hopefully be noticing the patterns if I'm doing anything wrong, also giving me new ideas about where to game.

3)Give inspirations to noobies as they track my progress and see me improve.

I'm mostly running off the day bang model, which is elderly chat + GALNUC. Mostly doing coffee shops, grocery stores, if any Houstonians want to give me recommendations I'm always down to try new places.

Here's goes nothing:

Approach 1: (Wednesday)Asked a girl at a coffee shop about her book, she was a law student studying for the BAR.. Rambled, she asked tons of personal question and kept the conversation going. She got my number and texted me. Good start. Texted her Friday, and receiving somewhat slow responses.

Approach 2SadThursday) Grocery store, asked a girl about apple cider vinegar or some shit she was looking at, moved to elderly chat, girl was a solid 8. Funnily enough, an actual old lady joined in our elderly chat for a few minutes. She was asking personal questions and giving really postive body language, so I started running GALNUC. The girl was hispanic, so instead of asking her if she was half German, I asked her in she was half Columbian, which to my surprise she was. Asked for her number but she declined because she was moving in a month for school and didn't want to get involved with anyone before then. I don't think she was lying because she had established this early in the conversation, oh well.

Messages In This Thread