rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lacking the Energy/Motivation to "Spin Plates"

Lacking the Energy/Motivation to "Spin Plates"

Quote: (07-03-2018 01:20 PM)Bastard Sword Wrote:  

If you're in great shape, have good relationships with friends and families, and have killed it in school, you have nothing to worry about.

Hahaha I don't want to comes across like i'm some master of the universe. im tall and strong but could afford to lose 25 lbs., I've got some great friends but little in the way of family, and I graduated with a solid resume.

Quote:Quote:

The right girl will come along when she comes along. I got with over thirty women before finding a girl who I actually liked and trusted enough to be in a relationship with. I met her completely randomly, it's not like there's some formula for accomplishing this. And I can still tell you that even with a girlfriend, I have tons of problems in life. I'm not happy with my job, my family back home is a mess, I'm not where I want to be with my fitness, I'm not making as much money as I would like...the list goes on and on. All this despite being fairly successful with women my entire life.

Point I'm making is not to work yourself into a frenzy over not having an LTR...you'll find her when you find her. Until then, enjoy your friends and family, maybe try a new sport, take up a creative venture. Live a meaningful and enjoyable life. An LTR absolutely can contribute to that but it's not the end-all-be-all of life.

Alright so bro yeah I'm totally getting what you're saying. So much of dealing with girls is playing the waiting game, I completely understand that I'll still be a fucking mess with or without a girlfriend (though I think it's fair to say that if you get lucky a good partner can be really good for mental health), and so on. I will object that I'm not in a frenzy, I think my lack of relationship maturity is just something for me that's a constant low-lying source of embarrassment and then sometimes, eg when im high, it gets much more acute and I get down on myself.

That said bro I guess the one thing I'm differing with you on is that it [searching for a long term girl) needs to be more of an active thing than letting it "flow" to you. I think part of this might be my individual case differing from yours, because you wrote you were "fairly successful with women" your "entire life" and that probably leads you to have a more natural experience in the sexual marketplace. Dude I can just say from my personal experience as a guy who was comically bad with girls for so long (I can remember hours spent pouring over the goddamn Bang ebook trying to figure it tf out, one of the things that was really striking from my experience is the extent to which I had to actively pursue pussy, consciously and deliberately modifying my behavior and social interactions to get laid. I suspect it will be the same for me in this case. [/quote]

Messages In This Thread