rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Boys Will Be Boys" Boys' Pullover Banned For "Promoting Rape"

"Boys Will Be Boys" Boys' Pullover Banned For "Promoting Rape"

My tolerance for irrational incoherent bitches who are confident no man would ever slap them is rapidly declining.
[Image: 1472232651960.gif]

I'm beginning to understand that the "never hit a woman" propaganda is almost as bad as giving women the vote. Violence against women should be the rarest of occurrences, and any man who hits a women except in these rare circumstances is a little bitch. But when the underlying threat is removed, you end up with cocky cunts like this - bitches who are completely convinced that their irrationality is the infallible truth. And what's worse is that they won't shut up about it.

[Image: h6CD91BCC]

Quote:Quote:

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them.  Koran 4/34

I used to think that the Muslims had taken things a bit far with their treatment of women. Now I'm pretty sure they have things exactly right.

Quote:Quote:

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak... And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home." 1 Timothy 2:13-15

The Christians have the right idea, but they neglected to include the threat of the pimp hand.

Any women who is 100% sure that societal expectations will protect her from violence of any kind, or at least that the perpetrators will be severely punished, will eventually poison the world with her unconstrained irrationality. I sure know that my life would have taken a much improved trajectory if my dad had slapped my mother on a few occasions.

Holy unexpected rant Batman!

Messages In This Thread