rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you prefer good girls or slutty bar/club girls?

Do you prefer good girls or slutty bar/club girls?

Man, I've mixed-feelings. One part of me used to fancy about settling down with a good girl and enjoying life only with her. Being a white knight, gentle and romantic is one of things I actually wanted to do along with that 'girl' that only exists in my mind. I used to fancy rejecting other women for her and being loyal to her at all times. A shame that girl that doesn't seem to exist.

On the other hand, I think God created the slutty bar/club woman in saturday as a way to bless the young Adan for his masculine endevaours.

Now, I must confess. I love slutty girls. I mean the ones you know they are only for the 'pump and dump' thing. The ones who eye-fuck you and know how to suck cock. The ones who make out with you easily and grab your dick on the dance floor. I love the thousand-cock stare. I love the girls who have that tiny tramp stamp. I love the girls who love to fuck and want a strong man to fuck them.

Unlike the good girl, they exist!, they are everywhere! Maybe I have to work a bit to have them, but I know I can easily replace them. And being rational about how short life is. While I wait for the 'good girl' who happens to care about music, arts, and history. While I wait for that sweet and petite girl who will giggles and blushes as I tell her that I want her to by my wife, while I wait for that. I'd rather slay pussy and enjoy the sweet fruit of women.

Sorry If I assume 'good girls' are nowhere to be found, or if I diverged from the thread a bit.

Messages In This Thread