rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Satanic Ritual Performed In Front Of European Leaders Celebrating Gottard Tunnel

Satanic Ritual Performed In Front Of European Leaders Celebrating Gottard Tunnel

I've never been one to pounce on various rumors or allegations regarding political leaders suspected of being satanists, but this frankly couldn't be any more blatant:

I don't even know what to say. All that's missing is some goat blood and a few pentagrams on the floor. Compare this with the queen opening a tunnel in 1963:

Explains a lot about what's going on down here in Europe and increasingly in the U.S. I have always maintained that it would be a grave mistake to ascribe to sheer coincidence or ineptitude the political and economic train wreck we all had to endure over the past two decades.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread