rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"MeToo has made women employees radioactive" -- CEO blasts the fuck out of #Metoo

"MeToo has made women employees radioactive" -- CEO blasts the fuck out of #Metoo

As a business owner, why would you take the risk? Why would you waste money on creating an infrastructure that protects yourself (via CC cameras etc) when you could forego this entirely by solving the problem at the source? HR departments will be dead in the next 10 years, AI can do what they do in a second, and already has been for some time, combing resumes for keywords. I will never have an HR department in my company, no matter if it grows to 100 or 10x that employees.

Have you seen what's happened to Uber? Kalanick was ousted due to the "culture" of the company. Uber is going to fail in the next 3 years. The one-sided viewpoint of many tech companies is leaving a very wide hole to be filled by companies that are all results orientated and not about filling quotas or signalling how "ahead of the times" they are. Countries with the companies that focus on productivity are going to thrive, while the countries with diversity quotas are going to regress.

I want a workplace that has constant debates about the correct direction that we should take, so that we see things from all angles, and are able to adapt and shift on the fly. Women in that scenario get emotional, where I need complete detachment from personal views and to only look at the facts and possibilities when making the big decisions. It's that simple. We inadvertently just got thrown back into the 1930s by this movement. No complaints here.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread