rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"MeToo has made women employees radioactive" -- CEO blasts the fuck out of #Metoo

"MeToo has made women employees radioactive" -- CEO blasts the fuck out of #Metoo

I was again reading Linkedin and found this awesome piece by a CEO (obviously using a fake account, but I believe the guy)

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/congratul...-jan-turn/

Quote:Quote:

As a corporate CEO I now have a fiducial duty to avoid hiring women

I was having lunch the other day with my group of fellow CEOs...some current and some former. I asked the question: "Well, who has gotten that visit from the corporate lawyer, advising you to avoid hiring women executives". Every one in the group groaned and looked away. The message was clear. They had ALL gotten that visit.

Quote:Quote:

As a CEO I have a legal obligation to avoid risk. Because of #Mettoo, women walk in the door with the metaphorical equivalent of a suicide bomb strapped to their back. The slightest wrong move, the slightest insult, and BANG. Everybody is dead.

In the past it was just a few women who had this tendency to use lawsuits to destroy. Now in the era of #Metoo, it has become fashionable. Even the not-so-bright receptionist I hire as a temp is on the lookout for her moment of perceived fame.

Read the rest. Note that almost nobody is covering this on LinkedIn or anywhere. Yet, as this guy says, I have no doubt whatsoever that hiring managers are in fact very quietly backing off on woman hires.

PS. I would like to merge this with my other Linkedin thread, but don't know how to do it. Help a bro out?

Messages In This Thread