rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis Injury From Sex?

Penis Injury From Sex?

I'll try summarize this quick. Didn't see any threads on this and think it's important.

I was having sex with a girl I previously had sex with one other time. She was on top and slipped back on my dick when on top. I quickly got out of the compromising position in less than a second but I definitely heard a bit of a 'crack' sound. Was still able to maintain my boner and finish and it didn't hurt so thought I got out with just a warning.

Though I did some research that made me anxious about penile fractures. Went to the walk in clinic and doctor said probably did some damage but nothing worth going to emergency as there was no tenderness or discoloration. It hurts at the base.

Never letting a girl ride me again as that's the position where it's most likely to happen.

Though I feel that the doctor was not thorough enough as he did not order any tests or anything and this sort of thing is apparently a medical emergency.

Anyone else have this happen? This happened Thursday and still feels sore at the base. My boners are seemingly normal but also might have a slight droop when it's not fully hard.

Was able to have sex though but it slightly hurt going in doggy some of the times.

Any tips? I'm hopeful it will fully recover in a week or two.

I think it's important to post cause I didn't know the dangers of this that well and being a game forum we're more exposed to risky sex than the average dude so our chances of this happening goes up exponentially.

The lack of empathy from this sort of problem so far that I've felt is truly disappointing.

Messages In This Thread