rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I do anything wrong?

Did I do anything wrong?

So here's something that happened today.

I was feeling a bit under the weather today. Previously I'd let the illness fester in hopes that my immune system would kick, but I decided this around to opt for some meds. I went to this local chemist and made inquires about a few drugs I needed. She was surprisingly very friendly and playful.

Having noticed her countenance, I ramped my teasing game. I teased her endlessly about overpricing me and trying to inflate the prices. She lapped it all up like a kitten licking its first milk.

I told her about how I'm insomniac and sleep is a big issue for me. She teased me back that I was worrying about a lot and that I needed to rake a break. I teased back by saying lshe has been giving me sleepless nights.

Everything was going well until I requested for a pack of condom. She suddenly recoiled and eased back. I noticed it and figured out she was trying to bait me into further indulgence in a conversation. So I went aloof too. She made little eye contact and I mirrored her. I kept my replies as curt as hers.

My wingman who eavesdropped on the conversation pointed out to me how she recoiled after I purchased a pack of condoms. It was that palpable.

What did I do wrong, if at all. Was she jealous that I'm a sexual man who gets more squirrel than an oak tree or was I dealing with a prude? A puritan? Or just some nutjob?

RVFers to the rescue.

Messages In This Thread