rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knocking girls up and leaving? Thoughts?

Knocking girls up and leaving? Thoughts?

Quote: (06-24-2018 05:57 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

So you want to add more children to the population who are at higher risk of suicide, drug abuse, and depression from not having their fathers in their lives? As somebody who has a deadbeat father as well as a fiancée who does as well, this is probably the stupidest thing I read on the forum in my four years in being a part of this community, and that includes threads condoning incest and all kinds of crazy crap.

I assume you live in England but please come to some of America's inner cities. Please see the crime, hopelessness, and despair in those communities who lack fathers and male role models. Maybe it will change your mind. Do you want to be just another absentee sperm donor or be a MAN and be a father? The choice is yours.

You have noble thoughts, and I respect you for it. We all have different levels of faith in society however. Personally I couldn't care less if a couple of more fatherless criminals were born due to my sperm. There are 7 billion people on the planet. Most of these people do not share your noble thinking. Why should I sacrifice the survival of my genes in exchange for not even making a dent in the goodness of today's world?

Take the red pill my friend. We're all going down the abyss whether you like it or not.

Messages In This Thread