rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is it that transsexuals have only become a thing very recently?

Why is it that transsexuals have only become a thing very recently?

Quote: (06-24-2018 04:23 AM)Quizzical_2 Wrote:  

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, transsexuals haven't really existed for the vast majority of human history. If I was debating a liberal they might try and say something along the lines of "they existed but couldn't do anything about their condition." Well, I suppose this does carry some weight, I have a few counter arguments/thoughts. Most obviously, they would need to address the fact that in all of recorded human history, medical or otherwise, modern day trannies were never referenced or alluded too at all. You would think that if millions of people who were trans existed throughout history, at least one or two of them would have written about it, or someone else would have noticed/been told and then written about it.
And here's the thing, even if people were born with "wrong brains" they still fell in line with what society expected of them, less they be ostracized or physically harmed. They still lived regular lives as their "wrong" gender, and presumably didn't kill themselves either.
Thoughts?

What you have to understand is that this whole thing is funded by your tax dollars. They take tax money from the citizens to advocate in favor of things like Gay Marriage. The government hires community organizers and other NGO's to push this stuff onto the public.

They also allow Universities these perverse incentives to indoctrinate students into super left wing thinking. Let's say a University makes $30,000 per student per year. Because science professors and science classes are expensive the profit margin per student is perhaps $10,000. However, the profit margin for a woman's studies major... or psych, or many of the other bullshit left wing degrees is $25,000. So obviously the university is financially rewarded for pushing students out of science and into women's studies.

With this framework in mind. Understand that if we have a professional class of activist assholes running around and they fix a problem... what are they going to do... get a new job? No. The fuckers have to latch onto something else to keep the funding coming... and we are talking BILLIONS!

Now my father is a fairly well connected Liberal. I once asked him this very question. What happens when Transvestites get to pee whereever they want?

My dad is very convinced that the next thing after normalizing Transvestites is Pedophiles. Because it's a disease and they can't help themselves. I can already see the English and European fuckers starting down this road. You watch... this shit is coming!

Messages In This Thread