rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lebanese Experiment: Inducing boners to attract tourism.

Lebanese Experiment: Inducing boners to attract tourism.

Quote: (06-23-2018 06:45 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

The Israelis leveled Beirut and much of its infrastructure back in the 80s. I'm sure that didn't help things...

What do you mean "leveled"? When Israel went into Lebanon the country had been at war for almost a decade already, a war started by muslim arabs with the aid of the soviet communists, and Israel did so because the Palestinian arabs kept attacking Israel, but still, they never "leveled" Beirut and much of its infrastructure, you can thank the muslims for that, Lebanon was peaceful and modern until muslims did what they always do, destroy, oppress and just make life as miserable as possible for everyone.

Quote: (06-24-2018 12:04 AM)Bastard Sword Wrote:  

Anyone who's been to Lebanon would agree that this is a stupid post. When Israelis aren't busy invading the country and funding various militias to kill each other, Lebanon is a pretty nice place. Beirut has a great cultural scene (restaurants, night clubs, bars, museums, concerts, etc), extremely friendly people, and a good vibe overall. It's honestly only dangerous when Israel decides to strafe it from the air -- I've walked through Hezbollah neighborhoods and cities without a problem as an American citizen. Had white friends with me too and even they didn't get pulled over or fucked with.

Lebanon has beautiful churches and mosques, hot ass girls, fucking fantastic food...I'm not Lebanese, but I had a great time when I visited. The haters can get fucked.

I like Lebanon and Lebanese people but don't blame Israel for having to defend itself against a force that wants it destroyed at all times. And Hezbollah, like any other muslim terror group, is complete garbage that should be eradicated. I know Israel is not an innocent angelic entity but sanitizing and white washing the muslim side is disingenuous.

Messages In This Thread