rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Death of Europe: Another Refugees Welcome Immigration Activist murdered by "refugee"

Death of Europe: Another Refugees Welcome Immigration Activist murdered by "refugee"

Quote: (06-22-2018 06:16 AM)Atticus Wrote:  

What's that you say??

She was president of the youth of the SPD (Social Democratic Party) in Bamberg and a university student. She had worked with an NGO on the Greek island of Lesbos, where she helped impoverished immigrants.

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN. Actually, seeing as the murdering cunt who killed her had a lust for blood, better that it was her, and not some random girl going about her business.

Maybe the fucktards she associated with will have a Damascene conversion, and stop aiding and abetting the death of Europe. Probably not, though...

That's what I hate about this invasion. It's tapping into parts of my nature which hitherto I never knew existed, and which, frankly, I would never have wanted to explore.

It is very sad that a young woman was killed, but I have to agree if the enricher was going to kill somebody anyway, it's better that he killed someone that worked to promote enrichment, than some other girl who is actually innocent.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread