rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study: South Asian Immigrants To Canada Abort More Than Half Of Female Fetuses

Study: South Asian Immigrants To Canada Abort More Than Half Of Female Fetuses

As a brown guy growing up in Brampton during my high school days this can explain a few things... The male to female ratio didnt seem that bad since there was a decent amount of women, but it seemed that there were more guys than girls. When I was 14 my family moved from Toronto to Brampton and I remember that my high school had a shitty ratio of hot chicks to unattractive hot chicks. You could literally count the good looking attractive chicks in my school with 2 hands. The punjabi culture growing up was pretty violent as there were crews established at the top of a dominance hierarchy and many crews would fight other crews to be on top. It would be brown guys from region a vs. brown guys from region b.

When dating indian chicks I realized for me personally they seem to be the hardest chicks to crack and they were really entitled and bitchy. I always had a much easier time dating women from other races and they always treated me with much more respect. I do see alot of simping and beta behavoir growing up, and i never got why it was so bad. But I remember I would have alot of good looking indian guy friends that were still virgins up into there late 20s, guys that get zero pussy, and a few brown player guys that had rockstar sex lives.This is a tragic circumstance of growing up in a brown community, but it has never been spoken about in the punjabi community. All i ever heard was just muslims like to marry there cousins. This is interesting and disappointing unfortunately. I'm completely against this primitive practise as i'm the first to be neglected by it!

Messages In This Thread