rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Threesome & condoms poll

Threesome & condoms poll

This can actually be a weird stumbling experience & take the fun out of a otherwise good threesome (2 girls). Especially if one girl insists on condoms, brings up concerns (not the time to have a talk) trust/etc is involved., or if it is a "pre-panned” thing.

Please do not discuss the other type of a threesome (2 guys), not relevant here.

I’m actually going to vote for the oddball, even though I’ve only tried it once... and say diaphragm it (2x female condom) so you can switch back and forth at will. Just a little weird coming up with why you might have them laying around, but oh well!

Of course there will probably be a big difference between pre-planned or arranged threesomes (often with your main girl or whatever) and more spontaneous unplanned ones.

There are other threads to discuss threesomes, logistics & other schemes (do a search) but I thought this poll would be entertaining & also perhaps help guys be more prepared.

Messages In This Thread