rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventures in Game > Part 1 >>> Praha

Adventures in Game > Part 1 >>> Praha

Been to Prague 2 years ago, you mention praha 1 & local gals...

I will say just off my 2-3 day binge of building a lifestyle their (stayed I think 7-10 days) praha 1 is like NY TIME SQUARE some local gals never even been their.

2nd day think was praha 3, to a PUA would seem dead where I was BUT I was at a house party 15-20 people and a local bar on a street that looked DEAD with nothing but locals & 20% students. I got approached by some English locals who were with 2 cute older gals...

It wasn't common for this area to see a black dude.

Total different environment to touristy praha 1. (Where I stayed)

Also club in Praha 7 met a mixed group of 30 people 3 guys and rest gals. Drugs were heavy their BUT chill loving people. Got invited to a house party from the huge group.

Daytime in praha 1 will be majority tourists, if that is your thang. My boy seen some tourist in day while I was getting cash with an ass that looked fake...When I hung with my boys in praha 1 I realized chick I essentially mashed together while he was drunk (supposed to wing my boy, I had gf at time so had to DO NOTHING and turn asexual) ended up banging girl who turned out to be Turkish.

Most who go to Prague get the NY time square experience. Never see the local/raw life. In 2 days felt like I build a whole new life.

That said in my building in praha 1 was a lot of attractive locals. I seen 4-5 attractive ladies on their patio having their own little party. When I was heading back in early in am tall neighbor and I had a little "wow you live here?" Hello greeting.

Prague is a city full of underground and discreet adventures. Tourism is a smoke n mirror cliche but lots of character. Went on the tram with these gals after being in praha 3 or 4 with no phone or any idea where I was. It was like being in a club, people drinking and chatting....Better believe I started talking to new people.

Great experience and only time ever building a lifestyle in a new city. Smaller cities than NY is legitimately a turkey shoot to being insanely connected.

Messages In This Thread