rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventures in Game > Part 1 >>> Praha

Adventures in Game > Part 1 >>> Praha

Argh I saw this thread too late, we could have grabbed a beer.

Anyways guys, don't come to Prague for love tourism, that ship left long ago.
You may get lucky, but don't expect an avalanche of pussy during a short weekend visit.
The market is saturated with PUA wannabes and British stag parties, so trips like this only make it harder for guys like me who live here [Image: smile.gif]

However, Prague really is a paradise once you get to know it.
None of the girls I've dated goes out to party in the city center, nor spends her day around Palladium waiting for a sleazy PUA to daygame her.

But once you live here, speak the language and start socializing, you'll find the hidden gems.

The kind of Czech girls who don't drink "because it's bad for my figure, and I want to look good".
The sweet feminine 18 year old that doesn't go to nightclubs but wants to dance salsa seductively with you all night.
Or the one that brings gifts and homemade ham from her family farm every time she comes for a booty call.

And did I talk about their bodies? On top of goddess genetics, they are all obsessed with diet and fitness. Half the girls I've banged can do the fucking splits!

But to quickly smash some club sluts? there are waaay better cities all over Europe.
Here being exotic is not a DHV, it's a big DLV because of all the drunk loser tourist that give us foreigners a bad reputation.

Messages In This Thread