rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventures in Game > Part 1 >>> Praha

Adventures in Game > Part 1 >>> Praha

Not much success. Girls would give out numbers, they would even reply to the feeler, then go radio silent anyway. Strange.

IOIs aplenty, I feel like a meat piece but I think there are two type of IOIs girls dish out here:

a/ "that's different", meaning that they look at men that look different from their native men per se, not because they find you attractive. In Anglo-Saxon cultures it's rude to look at someone or stare without a clear reason. I look Germanic/Scandinavian, hence a fair share of girls just looks at that "different" man.

b/ "I fancy him", meaning self-explanatory. Yet still, it doesn't mean sex will happen. However, only approaching a girl will yield information if ht was True-positive or False-positive.

Case in point:

Was just leaving Palladium, when a girl walked past me towards the door, gave a quick glance, even held the door for me so I wouldn't have to re-open, glanced and smiled at me. Rrrright. Opened, chatted as we walked (she seemed in a hurry), a high school leaver with excellent English, as most girls asked me if I was a tourist (which I gracefully deflected).

I thought I was getting somewhere as the conversation was flowing, then her mum walked past us like tornado shouting at her in Czech, presumably to speed up because, of course, they needed to get home (they weren't dressed the part to go out) for all that important TV show. This girl, as naive as 18yo can be, asked me plainly if I was flirting with her, just before getting for the subway, because, ah, well, she had a boyfriend.

The only way in is pure adventure mode.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread