rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leonard D Neubache Appreciation Thread

Leonard D Neubache Appreciation Thread

Quote: (07-14-2018 06:14 AM)Kona Wrote:  

I know a lot of you were worried about Leonard but it looks like he's Ok.

Quote: (07-14-2018 04:42 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

delete

That was from today. Somebody said Zelcorpian had something to do with his disapoeRance and that's why he changed his name. Guess that's not true.

Aloha!

Hehe - I shall make many many more disappear!

I can be brazen since I bought my Illuminati membership recently.

So when two guys with undisclosed government credentials pick you up at 03:00 in the morning then you should not resist. Otherwise they are instructed to take her with you. Don't be alarmed about what happens next. You will be knocked out with an icicle-tranquilizer gun.

When you wake up you will either wake up on a private island in a comfy bedroom or in a cage deep underground in one of Illuminati underground estates around the world. If it's the cage, then you might as well relax - your suffering will soon be over.

If you wake up in the comfy room next to your girl, then you may just come down and join the party/orgy/top-secret RVF meetup. Lenny will be on the estate next to this one with his family - no reason to entice him to sin.

Messages In This Thread