rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Grip of Black Women on Black Men

The Grip of Black Women on Black Men

Let me break it down, This is coming from a guy who was a male feminist, super Afrocentric (pro black/ BLM type before BLM) "woke" SJW before it was cool (around 2007-2011)

Black women are the absolute worst when it comes to people, I've seen in person and in SJW comps of black women completely betraying SJW's and saying their problems are more important than anything on this planet. The reason for black women behavior is somewhat tragic

1. They have an immense hatred for themselves. Other races value femininity and beauty, most women of other races KNOW men only want them for their looks mainly and other features secondly. Black women, however, can't really get that. (now it seems every race is getting this notion) Black women feel that Having these features like a big ass or big tits will bring a guy to them, but a guy should stay because of their "knowledge" and "personality" they live by the Marilyn Monroe quote "if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best"

^This belief is Installed furthermore because of black simps (which are worst than betas in every way besides being cucks) Black simps feel a black woman attitude is a barrier that keeps undeserving men from obtaining their love. My question is what love. I haven't seen a functional black couple under the age of 40

2. The feeling of strength. Black women don't pride their femininity but rather their "strength". The reason for so much violence and deadbeat fathers in the black community ISN'T because of the men, but rather the women. These women break down the very soul of a man, slap them around, destroy their stuff, and belittles you in front of anybody misfortunate enough to watch. Black women CAN NOT be submissive to a man unless that man doesnt want them AT ALL but for sex (a black chad/tyrone) or if you're at least a midly attractive white man. They want to dominate you, they want to be your queen.

^Growing up in a black school I had NO fear of men or boys, but the black girls scared me to death. Not a physical fear but a fear of being ridiculed in front of the whole school

3.The entitlement. Ok it's common knowledge that back in slavery days up until let's say the 70's that a couple of major and minor inventions were stolen from blacks. With that said, black women feel everything is stolen from them now. From twerking, to braids, to large hips, to big buts, to big tits, to big lips, etc etc. Most black women think with a hive mind that just because they're black then they are the only ones to do and use certain things.

4. Lastly Beyonce. in 2011 beyonce dropped an album that changed the way most women especially black women would think. This album sparked the big SJW feminist movement. She told women to be as independent as possible, to use sex as a weapon, NEVER let a man be your king even if you're his queen. But the biggest thing it taught women was to be selfish.

And that's the biggest problem with black women....They're selfish

I can go on and on and on and on. But those are the biggest problems. I have alot of respect form black women over the age of 50....but most black girls under are vile

If this rant sounded stupid, just know i just worked a double, had 2 glasses of Glenmorangie Lasanta, and smoked a maduro.....

Messages In This Thread