rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Grip of Black Women on Black Men

The Grip of Black Women on Black Men

Quote: (06-20-2018 06:38 PM)Repo Wrote:  

The only black guys I know who have problems with black women simply dont ever check them. Have never told her to shut the fuck up, looked her dead in the eye and asked her if she was fucking serious, etc. Said in a calm but dead serious way. Some can deal with them but choose it's not worth the effort, but the only ones who cant that I know are afraid to tell her what they really think if she acts up, or dont have a quick enough tongue/mind to say something real slick to her.

One of my close friends who I got alot ot my game from (black guy) constantly checks them. If saying something real aggressive to them feels like it would be out of character for you, it's already over.

True. But then that loops back to Debeguiled's great post about men growing up with mom then female teachers in a society that still demands chivalry (you never hit a girl, you pay for the first date, etc.) That's a lot of mental conditioning you need to overcome to be able to check bitches. It can be worse for black men because they have a higher probability of not having a male role model in the house so they've never seen any kind of playful mastery first hand. Therefore in their minds there's no difference between checking a girl and yelling/hitting/abusing her.

Messages In This Thread