rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Grip of Black Women on Black Men

The Grip of Black Women on Black Men

Quote: (06-20-2018 05:10 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2018 11:52 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

What is the source of their power though? Why do they have such a strong grip?

Quote: (06-20-2018 11:52 AM)the dark knight Wrote:  

Low IQ and genetics? That is the argument I have heard. I don't agree with that, but who knows.

It seems that most people are just lazy and never want to improve their lives with hard work. Maybe this is the same type of thing.

A) The destruction of the nuclear family has had a seismic impact on the black community. There's no fathers to provide decent examples of men and emotional guidance/stability. And the bum men act as great examples every time an angry black woman wants to talk shit. (And real talk though, there are a lot of bum ass black men out there, I see those losers every day hanging on street corners during business hours). It's a large part of the reason why black women are so painfully unhappy.

B) Forget about race for a moment. Who in America actually tells women--any woman, regardless of her color--to work on themselves? Who tells women there are consequences to their actions, and if they get fat and sassy that men will dislike them? Often times, that Real Talk was the realm of fathers. See above. A few women understand this and stay trim and nice; those women tend to be successful, and they rarely tell other women the truth (which IMO is a way to limit competition).

C) Meanwhile, and related to all this, you have the "Big is beautiful" movement in the West. IIRC the term "thick" started in the black community and though I believe there is a such a thing as thick vs fat and thick can be hot (a girl with a big ass and no stomach is my kryptonite) too often the word is just used to make fatness seem acceptable.

Again, white women are going through/doing all the above, just not on nearly as big and destructive a scale as black women are.

Seems too like they are playing the female authority card for all it is worth.

I have always thought that women have a natural opportunity to exercise authority because when you were little, everything your mom said went, and then you go to school, and all the teachers when you are young are women.

So deeply embedded in each man from an early age is the instinct to do what a woman says just because she says so and for no other reason.

When I was a kid, women mostly didn't take advantage of this advantage, and only used it when they really needed it for something.

Like you are saying about modern women never having to work on themselves, if you take the natural male tendency to obey female authority and add it to the absolute lack of consequences for women in our culture, it seems like this is a good and easy way to get what you want.

Not a black man though, so I cannot speak to the issue specifically. I am just wondering if this principle might explain partially why black men let them get away with it.

When a black woman bitches him out, he is hearing the voice of every female relative and female school teacher in every insult or command.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread