rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LMR and female logic question

LMR and female logic question

Invited girl I know from social circle to watch a series thats currently very popular in young adults age. She countered with inviting me over at hers to watch it instead.

Went there and did the kino escalation and it was going smoothly ( she has given me indicators from before so she was quite receptive).

Went for kiss about 45 mins in and then soon after few make outs, got her bra off etc but she stopped me each time I went for pants. Every time she said she liked me and didn't want to rush. I tried few times to go back to making out and then fingering but couldn't get any further.

Cos I had more alcohol then I was comfortable with to drive, she was happy for me to stay the night and invited me to her bed to spoon.
I didn't actually drink much but enough to make me worry about drink-driving so took away my ability to just walk away due to LMR.

Apart from that, I think me trying to push-pull with fingering and dry was the only ideas I had to deal with LMR in that stage so would be nice to get some tips for this specific situation.

The next day after that, I invited her to mine but she replied she prefered to stay in that night but could do another day.

Which makes me wonder - why would a girl refuse to go and do something with a guy she likes if she has nothing on anyway?

Some clarifications:

I know that she may have other plans, changed her mind about me, may have something important the next day etc but lets assume that she doesn't and still wants to progress with me (it's end of university, 99.9% of students are gone and there really isn't much going on in town).

Also, she's leaving the country for the summer in a week's time which confuses me even more. There isn't enough time for anything serious to happen but if anything until this night she has been pushing this to happen more than I have so why not just enjoy what it is and also make the most of the time we are both free and have nothing going on.

What I guess I'm asking is, do girls purposefully avoid seeing someone they like in certain situations?

Messages In This Thread