rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Increased foriegn competition for Ukrainian women?

Increased foriegn competition for Ukrainian women?

I recommend you to search BDSM and thematic relationship on google .Maybe you will have a clear understandind of my previous posts .I am not talking about normal women , i am talking about submissive women who enjoy being abused and humiliated .I have noticed even many normal women hace such experiences in Ukraine. And it turns out some of them enjoy it. And i wanted to share my observation so maybe would be helpful if there is a forum member who is into this kind of stuff. But i have been exposed to so much hate on the forum .If you do not approve , just pass by . You do not know me so how do you know i am typical Turkish macho who lacks the qualities that you referred to ? Have we met in real life ? Nobody forces you to post . Did i dictate my lifestyle on you ? People have so much guts on the internet , it is funny . I am only laughing to your ignorance and prejudices . I gotta admit it is a little bit annoying though . I am a tolerant man and i actually like many elements of Western European and American culture , i have many Western European friends who are cool and real dudes.I lived in Germany for extensive time. Also Americans i got acquianted with were cool people. So i will not fire back with hate no matter how hard you try .

I tried normal dates but appearantly that is not my thing, that is too much effort, money and time with little in return. Up to now i failed with normal dates. Still maybe one day i enjoy a normal relationship , if i can pull that off on my terms.It is interesting to read guys experiences on the site .

The FSU women are right to hate my countrymen . Most of them indeed lack the qualities you mentioned . They also lack money , game , style . They are mostly pathalogical liers and scammers . In Turkey it is a humor element/something to be proud of if you cheated someone and took advantage.It is disgusting for me.Up to the date i could not understand how they communicate with women . They do not speak English nor Russian even at basic levels . They embarass themselves . With a few exceptions .
On the other hand i did not see a single American man with Ukrainian girl. A few European men accompanied by Ukrainian women( supposedly , German or Northern European judging by the phenotype ; blonde , tall , fair skinned men and facial futures resembling ) . It is a small world and i did not spend little time in Ukraine(3 months under my belt since last summer) . So maybe the people on the forum should stop boosting themselves and write about their true experiences .Including rejections and failed attempts . Up to now seen mostly only local men , Turkish and Arabic sponsors .I have seen a few middle aged Turkish men with peer Ukrainian wifes as well .

For your information , i do not treat a normal woman harshly and in a rude, brutal manner.I treat normal women normal way , everything will change once i understand she wants a nasty man . I search for BDSM submissives-maschosists who enjoy this kind of sex or lifestyle .I have started to build a solid social circle with these kind of women . There is plenty of such women in Ukraine .I have noticed that they are much more transparent and honest than normal women . They gave me important insight about the theme ,dating ,gender relations , marriage life in Ukraine. There are no expectations and benefits , only friendly chatting for acquiantance . There would be no reason they are lying to me .Only my Russian is not sufficient yet , so i do not comprehend everything . There are some funny misunderstandings that make both sides burst out laughters.

Messages In This Thread