rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Increased foriegn competition for Ukrainian women?

Increased foriegn competition for Ukrainian women?

That could work .Make them feel worthless. The other day i slept with a girl who was abused in her childhood by her dad ( marks of cuts on her wrists , she tried to commit suicide ) and later on by her ex . ( bruises on her body , particularly ass ) . She gave me full body and foot massage after sex . She washed me in the shower and tidied up my room before leaving in the morning . Many Ukrainian women are used to being treated like shit for so long that it normalizes the brutality and to be made feel worthless after a while . That is what she told me at least . She did not leave her ex until the beatings and abuses reached an unbearable point . She told me guy became "inadequate", that is how she put it .Bitch is fucked up , she is on antidepressants and has suicidal thoughts .She is not even the first and will not be the last Ukrainian girl with such past experiences . Not neccessarily asserting physical dominance but playing psychological definitely works . Most of them have fucked up inner world and 3rd world problems no matter how brightly they smile or how positive of a vibe they try to create.

Messages In This Thread