rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Increased foriegn competition for Ukrainian women?

Increased foriegn competition for Ukrainian women?

Quote: (06-16-2018 10:15 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2018 09:23 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2018 06:46 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Geez, what's going on with these threads screaming apocalypse or "end of days" with Russian and Ukrainian women.

..Meanwhile other guys are banging them. So, someone is and someone will.

Some of you guys need work on inner game.

The above is what I said in another similar themed thread here: thread-68831...pid1801868

And low and behold, we have another thread that attracts more pussyish behavior with no relatable data or experiences.

You guys are coming across as autistic nerds when you talk about taking yourself out of the competition. This is a game forum not a woe forum.

Recently, we have had height trolls and even a face troll. What kind of trolling is this? One thing is for sure. The possibilities are endless.
I thought the exact same thing before visiting Ukraine myself. Have you actually been there recently?

To take a step back and admit, I have never been to Ukraine or the former Soviet Union. I do, however, have friends, some who are forum members with excellent game. Shimmy, one of my closer friends on the forum is Dantes, who you also met. Next year I may see him in Russia. You having met him, I feel I owe you this commentary since you asked.

So my purpose wasn't to comment specifically regarding my own experience in Ukraine or Russia but rather forum members who either throw in the towel or encourage others to throw in the towel by making such general comments without specific experiences. That just deserves to be nipped in the bud. Too often recently, we have had threads started by newbies screaming bloody murder regarding such things as height. So hopefully you can understand where I'm coming from.

I'm personally fine with well repped members who others have met (like yourself) providing this information. However, those not in this group or newbies starting threads with no experience backing up statements comes off too disingenuous.

If those guys starting threads like this can post a data sheet, gain credibility here and/or meet other well repped members, I have no reason to say what I said.

I'm not saying the information is necessarily wrong, just not credible when coming from unvetted sources.

Messages In This Thread