rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Name One Potential "Red Flag" That You're Willing To Tolerate In A Chick

Name One Potential "Red Flag" That You're Willing To Tolerate In A Chick

Quote: (06-18-2018 06:50 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2018 10:20 PM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

I have one I am always on the fence about: sleeping with me on the first date.

My gut instinct tells me that's a red flag, because if she does that with me, how many times has she done that before?

On the other hand, isn't that what I'm trying to achieve with my game? Isn't it a result of my own actions?

There are conflicting frameworks of thought here. She might genuinely be slutty and of course that's a red flag.

But why is sex on the first date a red flag? I mean why else am I going on a date in the first place?

In this day and age in the West, I say there are very few (if not zero) women who won't sleep with a guy she likes on the first date.

You were witty and charming, and had a genuinely cool vibe; she liked spending time with you so she had sex with you plain and simple.

Otherwise "if she does that with me" = assumption that her sleeping with you is her grace to you = implies you doubt your self worth.

Prove me wrong

It is not about doubting your self worth or thinking she would have slept with you no matter what. It is the fact that, you are kidding yourself if you think that you are the only guy she has done it with.
Of course there are going to be guys she has rejected to sleep with on the first date, maybe plenty of them, but there will also be guys that she did sleep with, maybe plenty of those too.

It's still the case that many (most?) guys view a girl who sleeps with them on the first date as exhibiting slutty behavior which is a red flag.

Messages In This Thread