rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is killing me. Need help with Texting and perhaps more.

This is killing me. Need help with Texting and perhaps more.

Quote: (07-13-2018 03:01 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2018 12:17 PM)whever Wrote:  

Thanks TheFinalEpic. I respectfully disagree. I have tried the path of no comfort only logistics texts, and that did not get me ahead. The issue is that she has 10s of the guys off the app, what differentiates me if all I talk is logistics? It often comes across as robotic/desperate.

[...]

Whever is correct.

Hi ksbms, thanks.

Ksbms, others - any comments on how to take the text fwd with that girl? And what to be careful of when meeting.

Also, the lawyer chick answered to my asking her if she was alive and when is taking me out to drinks as she cannot cook. She says "tongue emoji. Shall we have coffee at work instead".

I am thinking of replying after a week: "thanks for a delightful offer, but I have to decline" or "lol. are we kids or what" or "do they have cuddling beds at the kafe?"

What will you choose? Any other option. I am not willing to go nuke as small world and we have run into each other thrice in the past three weeks.

Messages In This Thread