rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to look for LTR-quality girls

Where to look for LTR-quality girls

Quote: (06-13-2018 04:11 PM)Razor Beast Wrote:  

How in the world does this post have so many likes? This reeks of feminist inspired shaming and "man up" type language. LTR a tinder girl? Are you serious?

Probably because other members actually read what I wrote before responding. You could have saved yourself a breathless tirade if you slowed down a little. Nobody said to LTR a tinder girl except for you.

Quote: (06-13-2018 04:11 PM)Razor Beast Wrote:  

by guys who are still in the 'fuck anything that moves' phase of their life.

Do you mean human nature? Men evolved to spread their seed to as many women as possible. That's the point of life; marriage is simply a social construct we invented later. I've got no problems with guys pursuing marriage, but don't shit on men who are doing what they were built to do.

Quote: (06-13-2018 05:35 PM)Delta Wrote:  

A quality girl is something I know when I spot. It's just plainly obvious to me which girls "get it" and which do not, and I tend to assume those good ones are not raging sluts.

I'm not picking on you here, but, you're probably not as sharp as you think you are in this regard. Especially if you've been out of the dating game, as you stated.

So I end up swiping away at the masses of low-grade women with hyper-inflated egos, hoping for yet another miracle.

I've been meeting chicks online since 2012. In reality, very few have "hyper-inflated egos," that's just something guys who struggle pulling girls off apps say as an ego defense.

but the consensus around here of "city girls are sluts who are not LTR worthy" gives me pause. So I was especially wondering if anyone has had success finding good girls in a city environment.

It sounds like you're having some core issues here understanding the nature of women. Promiscuity is hardwired as an evolutionary mechanism for survival of our own species.

Did you know that women are more likely to conceive a child with an adulterous lover than with her very own husband? "Good girls" don't really exist, it's just a marketing fantasy that's been sold to you.

You should read up on some books like Sex At Dawn, The Red Queen, Sperm Wars, Anatomy of Love, etc. Some knowledge on this stuff will save you a lot of stress and heartache in the long run.

Messages In This Thread