rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on highly attracted but low sex drive (LSE) girl?

Advice on highly attracted but low sex drive (LSE) girl?

Let me thank you and tell you, that I appreciate your highly valued input!

Quote: (07-03-2018 06:55 AM)jcardial Wrote:  

The fact that paying for the hotel spiked her interest so much and her complaints revolve around you paying for things, you are very likely in the dreaded provider category. This likely explains why her behavior in the bedroom is so passive and transactional in nature. I always try to attract women as a lover (on the merits of personal attributes) early in a relationship because the transition from provider to lover is much more difficult to make than the reverse and maybe impossible with certain girls.
I know what you mean by provider game. Provider relationship is horrible. Lover relationship is exiting. In the Western world I used to never pay for girls. Why should I pay for them if not paying for them works actually better.

Do you have experience in the Asian world? The thing is, by she's poor indeed. You'd have to see her housing. On job education depending on allowance by parents which are middle class at best. By comparison she's super poor and I am rich.

It's hard to not provide for these sort of Asian girls at all. If they are living in shitholes and then can stay over night in a Western quality level room with me, I am already providing for them. With my previous one I was wondering after a while if she just stays with me for better housing.

It's much more ingrained in the culture that the wealthy should pay more (hello communism) and the stand point she has to pay everything by herself or 50/50 is indefensible here in front friends, family. So I adopted.

The other alternative or perhaps the only thing that could last longer than a month would be to take a middle or higher class girl. Met 3 of them already who would be interested in dating. Girls working in real estate. Looks like they would be cool not providing for them but they're already around 28-35 or so and less hot. Girls 18-21 who are not poor could be rare here.

She finds me to heavy when I am lying on top of her. Need to prevent putting my full weight on her. It's difficult to even get two fingers into her. I can't reliably easily make her horny. These are either real, unfixable issues or issues derived from other previous mistakes. That alone makes me wonder if this relationship is broken beyond repair.

It bugs me that I don't know if she's a legitimate unfixable case of low sex drive or if it's my lack of skill. It motivates me to figure out the latter.

Provider to lover transition:
Calling her bluff is a chance to shift things at least somewhat from provider back towards lover. At least she knows now that you aren't so enchanted with her pussy you'll pay for whatever she wants like the last guy.
Yeah.

There's probably a diplomatic but firm way of saying this and conveying that you're a generous person but only if you're being taken care of.
I can't think of a diplomatic way. But I wonder why shouldn't meet up with her and tell her point blank. Going to be an interesting experience and might learn something.

If you are quite a bit older and got lazy with the dates I guess it's possible she has started to feel like you're using her for sex and not getting much in return, so something to be aware of if you got complacent.
Yeah. I am wondering about that now. Sex god method in this very case didn't help wonders. And if I can't deliver a great sex experience and/or if she's indeed low sex drive then it may be too little return for her.

You also don't want to get too pegged into the provider category early on.
Meaning, later on providing for her doesn't ruin things?

Either way this girl sounds pretty entitled and boring but might as well try to salvage it by taking the upper hand and at the very least get some decent spite banging sessions out of it.
You motivate me!

Upper hand. Yeah. All her friends and family is probably telling her now something along the lines "Are you stupid to dump such a handsome guy for such a stupid reason?!" or "You shouldn't have dumped him, you could have have gotten a lot more benefit out of him?!" I wonder how these astronomic levels of social proof that I never reached before didn't result in stronger sexual attraction.

Messages In This Thread