rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do progressives believe non-progressives are "intentionally being assholes"?

Why do progressives believe non-progressives are "intentionally being assholes"?

Quote: (06-13-2018 09:23 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Progressives are ALL the losers of the world. The failed-to-marry women, the gays, the wimpy guys, the begrudging paper-pushers working a dead end government job.

Progressives are "progressive" for one reason: because that's the way that they justify their loserdom. They see the winners and -HATE- their guts. Deep black hate.

Progressives create a narrative of the world in which it's not their fault they are losers. Bad people, like Trump, are holding them down.

Good post.

I'd like to add one thing.

It's not about winning or losing, it's about fighting or not fighting.

It's not the same.

You might be a loser, because you lost, to a winner, but you were still in the fight.

The people we're talking about do not want to fight. They do not acknowledge the need to fight or the value of the fight.

The fighter is an archetype, win or lose.

You can be a loser, but a fighter, and people will respect that and understand it.

This is psychology here and fundamental personality type. Most centrists are not fighters either but stone cold calculating utilitarians. Which is why the left succeeds in bribing them so easily.

As on a more personal level, leftism is narcissim. A progressive has an infantile mind, in which subjective thought is considered real. "I believe I am good". As a GoodPerson, you think GoodThoughts, so naturally when someone disagress with you, they must not be good, thus BadPerson.

Messages In This Thread