rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scammers on Latin Cupid harassing me

Scammers on Latin Cupid harassing me

Started talking with this “girl” from Guayaquil, Ecuador on Latin Cupid, I give her my whatsapp (i know big mistake) which happens to be the same number I use in USA.

10 min into the conversation she says Im mean, Im a womanizer, she will report me. She even says Im gay and ugly lol which leads me to believe its a guy. I block her whatsapp. She, or whoever, then message me on whatsapp from another number and says she has found my FB and will tell all my friends. Sure enough the person either logged into my facebook through my cell phone number? or tried to? Within 1 hour I received 10 different texts:

XXXXXXX is your Facebook password reset code or reset your password here:

does this mean they got in the account or just tried to?

When i logged in I was friends with this woman on FB and I had all these weird ecuadorian people as suggested friends. Im not sure if my account just automatically accepted her friend request? (I have very little knowledge of FB as you can see). I changed the password, and implemented a two factor authentification. I also later deleted the account completely. Also within the hour I receiced a facetime audio call on my iphone which I blocked.

I deleted latin cupid, facebook, and my whatsapp. (The FB actually isnt too revealing because I have 0 friends and its a fake name I would use to look up people which I know is weird haha)... But I am concerned they have my phone number now.

Messages In This Thread