rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TanTan - anyone use it?

TanTan - anyone use it?

Quote: (07-16-2018 07:16 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Tantan is really popular in Manila, but hardly any Chinese girls - all Filipinas. A lot of lady boys, so it's basically like Tinder albeit I matched with more chicks on Tantan than I did Tinder.

I am trying it in Taipei now, will give feed back on it in a week or 2.

I had good results with Tinder in Taipei, both local girls (but I can speak conversational Chinese) and expats.

For TanTan, I've gotten tons of matches in about 5-6 cities in mainland China as well as in areas of the US with large Chinese populations (NYC, Seattle) but only got 2 meetups, both scammers in Kunming--beware when you meet up with a girl and she wants to go to a wine bar or coffee shop where they show you to a private room on the second floor of the building, it's a scam where she will keep ordering more and more shit and you end up with an enormous bill. The girl and the place are in on it together. Fell for it once, had another girl try it the next day and as soon as we got to the upstairs room I said I had to use the bathroom and bounced.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Messages In This Thread