rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TanTan - anyone use it?

TanTan - anyone use it?

Quote: (06-09-2018 01:18 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2018 06:47 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

Was on there and got 1,000+ matches... yet none who spoke decent English

I used it in the US and got 3 matches. The best one was a slightly chubby chinese girl... but she absolutely refused to even meet me for coffee.

I think the usefulness of this app is highly dependant on location.

I also noticed it varies from location to location.
Pipelining across Europe there are a few locals using it that seem to be mostly weaboo types. After talking to them they are interested in or have been to Asia. 50/50 with being talked to first. Quality is similar to Tinder.

Asian girls refuse to speak English for very long.

Again outside of Asia, the majority of the girls on tantan are Asian in large English speaking cities and in large numbers.

Quote: (06-04-2018 09:17 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Most ironically, many foreign students at the ANU would be interested in a course focussed on the history of western civilisation. Pity it will not be taught at the ANU.

This is in fact very true especially for Asian students. Asians have the tradition going back from a couple hundred years ago that when they traveled to Western countries for university, they would specifically want to learn about western civilisation and ideas. That should be obvious really, but it's a shame these universities are now run by people who hate their own culture and history...

In my first year at university, quite a while ago, there was a subject called "History of Western Ideas and Civilisations". It was hugely popular with Asian internationals.

Messages In This Thread