rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The absolute state of modern comics!

The absolute state of modern comics!

This is an open question since I don't really follow printed comics but...what are the current demographics? The medium is supposed to be for kids but based on the content these days it sure seems like the primary demographic (the remnants as it were, since the medium is in its death throes) are 20 somethings, and as such, chock full of SJWs and other deviants, hence DC black label and the batwang.

I could just as easily say the same thing for videogames or "genre" movies. What used to be the province of young kids has now been ceded to adults who are in effect kids who didn't grow up but merely learned to swear and fixate on political drama, violence, and sexuality.

I'm just wondering what's left of entertainment that is purely the province of kids and only kids because they kind of need to have a sandbox that isn't riddled with graphic sex, violence, and political indoctrination.

Messages In This Thread