rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The absolute state of modern comics!

The absolute state of modern comics!

I hate to say it but comics now are a product of the generation.

Men (a large portion) want to see strong women beat the shit out of men, Men don't want to be men but have a masculine woman who is strong, independent, brave, capable, etc etc so that the man in the relationship doesn't have the pressure to be those things

"my wife can handle herself and maybe even me in a fight so why should i worry about being brave" You'll be surprised how many men think like this

Women (almost all women) want to be men....simple as that. They want all the positive aspects that men work for handed to them. Men watch superhero movies and get inspired by them, women watch them to feel superior to them. The same as a man can watch James bond and work hard to achieve that life and a woman will watch the notebook or some romance book and wait for that to happen to them

Both men and women primarily under 30 are VERY immature as in they are like children.....They want to be ____ they want to be _____ but would be happier and safer in the role they're supposed to play

Messages In This Thread