rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

brazilian vs colombian flakes

brazilian vs colombian flakes

Flaking is a phenomenon that colombian women are especially known for in this forum. I've lived in Colombia several times, especially in Medellin, and can corraborate everything Roosh says in Bang Colombia. The last 2 years I have been branching out in Brazil and have been noticing that in 2nd tier cities the level of flakiness is very similar. My spanish is perfect so in Medellin I could minimize this. Here, my portuguese is at a very solid level and thus I dont have the level of weapons and game available like I do in Spanish. I've noticed that under 25 hotties (im 35) here in 2nd tier cities(Joao Pessoa, Belo Horizonte, Brasilia) tend to be just as flaky as there colombian counterparts since so few people speak. english. The only way to avoid this is IMO is to:
1. stick to women over 25 here in most of brazil.
2. go to rio or sao paulo and look for young hotties that speak english.
3. decide to settle down here and learn portuguese fluently so you can really game.
4. If you know spanish well stick with colombia. (i love both countries)

Messages In This Thread