rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help

Quote: (06-07-2018 08:02 AM)Matt3B Wrote:  

We live in communities. We protect one another in the face of danger, and we all want that for the communities we live in. We don't want thugs walking around threatening people and having the rest of the community cower in the face of danger. That's not a strong community.

"One another" implies some level of reciprocity. The fact that she specifically targets and attacks white men as the guilty party in this attack shows that she doesn't deserve their protection. Remember that this is the tube in London, where finding a whitey is like playing Where's Waldo - she didn't mention any of the many other shades of men who would have witnessed the incident.

I would like to think that I would be the kind of man who would step up and put my body on the line to protect a woman being assaulted in public. I would also like to live in a world where I wasn't constantly attacked simply for who I am. As women withdraw their respect for men, they can expect men to withdraw their protection.

Messages In This Thread