rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help

Quote: (06-07-2018 08:02 AM)Matt3B Wrote:  

I've got to say, I'm despairing at some of the replies in this thread.

If you're at the scene and see somebody weaker getting bullied by someone bigger for no reason, and you don't want to help, you are a coward. She's right in that regard.

Sure, you want to look after yourself and protect yourself. I get that. But you can't come on this forum and say "fuck that woman, she is nothing to me" and then also bemoan the state of the west and hold desires to move out east where people would stick up for her.

We live in communities. We protect one another in the face of danger, and we all want that for the communities we live in. We don't want thugs walking around threatening people and having the rest of the community cower in the face of danger. That's not a strong community.

Whatever her votes were in whatever elections, do you want to think of yourself as a man by watching some short middle aged woman get threatened physically by some 6 foot idiot whilst doing nothing?

My friend recently witnessed some woman who is selling the Big Issue magazine outside of a supermarket get physically threatened by a homeless guy who was literally frothing at the mouth in rage. She was looking around for help and everybody kept their heads down. It's sad and pathetic. Would you have stepped in there to help?

Carry on despairing.

London is a shithole, not a community so why should I do anything to prop it up, I'd rather dance in the flames as the whole edifice burns down.

As has already been proved by her social media history this cunt got what she deserved.

And this is the only way we will ever get change. If women want to import hordes of undesirables then getting agro on the tube is part and parcel of that. As Londons muslim mayor has pointed out terrorism is part of living in a big city. I no longer care.

Anyway, she wouldn't have dropped her knickers for you [Image: tard.gif]

Messages In This Thread