rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help

Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help

Quote: (06-06-2018 08:28 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

I'm going to get attacked for this, but honestly? If you saw someone, who was initially just minding their business getting attacked, man or woman, would you just stand there?

Who gives a shit if she's a female CEO or not? There's a such thing as human decency, and even if the favor is not returned, if you're witnessing an assault you do something about it. The woman in this case is right. If the man was mentally deranged, he needs to be locked up. He can't control himself. The people who shied away? They were in full control of their actions and chose to do nothing. This is the society we've devolved to.

This cunt is not my mother, wife, child, friend or even polishing my knob.

The chances are is that she is a stupid feminist who supports importing rapefugees, women in the police and all the other left wing shit that is wrong with society.

Fuck her and everything to do with her. She's only getting what she deserves.

It is good that she has to face the reality of her voting/ideology and it is only her fault if it is painful and brings mental anguish.

This cunt wouldn't ever consider my position in society as a middle aged white male, I'm certainly not going to put myself in harms way.

And the sooner that all the cunts in society get this message the sooner things change for the better.

Messages In This Thread