rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Standard Data Sheet - Asuncion - Paraguay

Standard Data Sheet - Asuncion - Paraguay

I used my own Standard data sheet format too bust out a data sheet on Asuncion the capital of paraguay.

Standard data sheet :
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6515.h...data+sheet

Datasheet Asuncion - Paraguay

City Overview :

-Asuncion is a wide spread city. The are several sights to see but that can be done in one day. The city gives of a good and safe vibe although there is obvious poverty in some places closeby the center.

Girls :
I would give the average girl on the street a HB6. You don’t see many fat girls, most girls are normal height and have good curves. Slim waist and a round ass. The girls in the clubs are at least a HB7 most of the times with an occasional HB8 or HB8.5. Some places I would bang most of the girls inside. 90% of girls here are Mestizo which means mixed Spanish/local culture. That means a nice lightbrown skin and great hair.

Sight seeing :

-The cathedral in the city center
-The riverside, but be careful after dark because there are dirt poor slums around.
-Plaza de los heroes with its Panthenon
-Government Palace

Lodging :

-Black Cat Hostel got internet, clean bathrooms, big screen tv, wifi internet. Its right in the center close to all sight seeing things. 14 dollars for a 16 bed(!?) dorm.
-Many shitty double rooms in the old hotels already costs 25 dollars a night
-Spend 40 to 50 dollars a night for a decent room.

Day game spots :

-Plaza de los heroes, Lots of young and classy girls around on warm days.
-Shopping mall – Mariscal Lopez has shitloads of young and attractive girls
-Shopping mall – Villamora is right next to Mariscal Lopez
-Quatro D ( 4D) – Icecream and lunch place on San Martin street.
-
Nightlife spots : from Thursday till Sunday

-Paseo Carmelitas is where all the action is. Lots of (lounge) bars and a few clubs around.
-Killkenny’s Irish pub – Nice (sit down)pub with a live band in the weekend.
-Astoria bar – Nice (sit down) bar with lots of girls.
-Club Liquid – average sized club, tons of hot girls, free entrance
-Club Kapoom, average sized club, free entrance
-Club Cover, Good club with lots of hot girls
Places outside Paseo Carmelitas :
-Rockero – Rock or sometimes reggae bar/club. I paid 5 dollar entrance for a reggae party here.
-Brittanica pub – Expat/foreigner place but lots of locals too. Mostly mixed groups.

Ease of approaching :

-High language barrier for non Spanish speakers, Girl/guy ratio in clubs is about 60/40 but after 3am it’s a sausage fest. Dancing clubs are stand up places, easy to approach. Music is mostly reggeaton or American so no special skills needed. Almost no gringo’s around but no gringo value either.

Prices and other stuff :

-A Claro sim card is free and a few dollars credit goes a long way. Go to the Claro store with your passport.
-Food is expensive in most restaurants, expect to pay between 5 and 10 dollars for a good meal
-Drinks and especially beer is cheap in the bars and clubs, expect to pay 3 to 4 dollars for a large beer (0.7 liter). Mohito’s and shots are 5 dollar.
-Cigarettes – 3 to 4 dollar for a 20pack
-P4P streetwalkers are around on the bigger streets in the center. No info on prices.

Logistics :

-The city center is easily walkable.
-Taxi’s are fucking expensive. Expect to pay 7 to 10 dollars per ride. Beware for overpricing.
-Busses costs 60 dollar cents per ride
-Line 30 will take you to Paseo Carmelitas from the center and back.
-Line 31 takes you to the shopping mall and bus terminal from the center and back

Safety : Generally safe if you’re not stupid enough to go to slums. Lots of police everywhere

Overall pros and cons :

Pros : Tons of chicks, bars and clubs are reasonably cheap, safe.
Cons : Difficult to find a cheap decent place to sleep, taxi drivers are conning cunts and taxis are expensive compared to neighboring countries. Language barrier.

Personal experience :
-I really liked the city and the club/bar scene. I banged a 22year old Paraguayan/ Saudi Arabian chick on the first night out. Stayed at her house almost every night, even booty calls at 4am were no problem. Went out a lot with another girl a lot but not more than boob sucking and kissing action, she was looking for LTR and not convincible for more. Believe me I tried.

Final Thoughts :
-I can recommend this city. High on my list of likable cities, girls are beautiful here and clubs are good. Only problem are the prices here. I spent over 400 dollars in a week and I only went out 4 times a week without much drinking and staying in a hostel. I would easily stay a month here if I had a apartment.

Ps, Some Paraguayans claimed that Paraguay has the best weed. I’m from Holland and laughed in their faces hard.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread