rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is My Face Cock Blocking Me?

Is My Face Cock Blocking Me?

Which country do you live in? Do you live in a large city or village?

Have you tried focusing on ethnic chicks (non-white ones I mean)?

I think you're focusing too much on looks. Your looks seem fine to me although I'm not a big fan of tats on men or women.

Try this for an experiment. Create a fake facebook account for a model looking guy, put that dude on tinder in your area, and see what happens. Might lead to some interesting results/insights

Maybe it's just that the kind of girls you like the most, don't really like your "type". You can try to figure out what kind of girls do like your type (for example ethnic ones) and focus more on them. Life becomes a lot easier if you decide to like the people that like you (I think that's a famous saying I kinda butchered).

Your attitude sounds rather defeatist as well. no disrespect. If you're living in a Northern European country, maybe you're suffering from seasonal affectiveness disorder? Low vitamin D etc.

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Messages In This Thread