rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman who tried to live the Sex And The City lifestyle admits she ruined her life

Woman who tried to live the Sex And The City lifestyle admits she ruined her life

Quote: (06-04-2018 01:41 AM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2018 11:33 PM)KMK Wrote:  

.....but I disagree strongly with the idea that all women marrying and conceiving ASAP is good for society.

This is a good point, actually. Demanding that women never date, only sleep with the exact first man they marry, and then ultimately produce a healthy/loving home with their partner is unrealistic. A healthy society needs an emotionally healthy home life to function, like a strong spine in a healthy body.

A functional plan would be to encourage kids ages 16+ to have monogamous dating and sexual relationships, but legally require women to be married by age 26, or else they will be married to the state and enter a public service nunnery on the periphery of society. Get rid of no-fault divorce and make alimony very difficult to receive except in cases of egregious misconduct (husband is physically abusive, using hard drugs, abandons family, etc). Test children at birth to make sure they belong to the father. Write laws that make it illegal to propagandize "alternative" lifestyles. If women are found to be unfaithful, public shaming done Cersei style.

Also, we probably need to limit the number of low IQ children born (perhaps a one child policy for couples with an average IQ under 100). Then provide large incentives for couples with high average IQs to have as many children as possible.

Those are my ideas, anyways.

This is an excellent plan. I agree. Let's start with these changes tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread