rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game as you get older and making transitions to adult life

Game as you get older and making transitions to adult life

Quote: (06-16-2018 11:22 PM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2018 09:49 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2018 08:27 AM)giama Wrote:  

1. Does social circle game go out of the picture for good now that everyone around your age is married?

No, because i travel and create new friends/Circles who have more similar interests to me at that time, i dont care for TRUE Deep friendship, aslong as we can talk and share a beer, we are guys for god sake. That true friend ship shit is for girls, i was born alone i will roam alone if i wish and i will die alone. I design my life.

2. How do you live the player lifestyle given that a lot of the things that come with meeting women (partying, nightlife, dating apps, hedonism in general, etc.) are meant more for the under-30 crowd?

Once again design your life You are not a tree, there is avenues out there, knowledge is king.

Overall great post and I liked it for sure but my question is, how do you find groups of people around your age who haven't given into society's standards for marriage and kids?

I feel like that is what worries me most. Like when you were younger in high school or so, everyone was single and wanted to live life while you get to your 30s, everyone wants to get married and have kids so you are kind of the odd one out. Then again with the way society is changing, crossing my fingers hoping we have more Dan Bilzerians running around.

Good question. You definitely feel that something has changed once you hit the 30s. True, most of your friends would have moved on by then or in LTRs. But you can still meet up with them but the days of wild partying wont be there as much. And I think forming lasting friendships also become tougher. Its mostly your childhood friends, professional networks and those you meet during your hobbies like sports. Hang out more with guys who have more in common with their outlook of life, there might not be many but thats why this forum exists. Travel solo as much as you can before you hit the late 30s. I think the early 30s is a good time to venture out into medium term relationships with women who you might meet during your travels/elsewhere as now you know what you want in a woman and kind of test if you can live with that for a while. Obviously, SNLs are still very possible because now you understand women a whole lot better but sometimes its allure wears off after dealing with too many shallow women who are fixed to their phone and social circles with nothing intellectual to share.

I don't see that much of a benefit of hanging out with married guys as much. Even the ones I know in their 20s are a pain in the ass to talk to, they are bordering on toxic.

With the way society is going, I think that a bachelor in his 30s won't be too rare, what do you say?

Messages In This Thread