rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting more value out of your weekends.

Getting more value out of your weekends.

A lot of people complain about graduating college and how life after college is so taxing but I have found the opposite to be true. I find that once I am done with work, I am done and that means I have the weekends to myself instead of using them to study and do papers.

My dilemma is that I feel like I have so much pent up energy for the weekends and find myself bored often. I have no idea how people can sit on a couch to watch TV, binge watch Netflix or actually "relax" on a weekend. At this point I am also not getting as much value going out to bars and clubs as I used to, it isn't the venues themselves as much as the fact that I hate spending money on overpriced alcohol even though I can more than afford it.

Right now I am at a point to where I feel like I can be doing more with my weekends and actually getting value out of them than just relaxing or going out to party. I've thought of starting to drive for Uber on the side.

You guys have any ideas on how to go about getting more value out of your weekends?

Messages In This Thread