rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weight loss basics?

Weight loss basics?

I don't doubt that he's one of the best athletes of his generation. There is no debate there, but I doubt he built his body off of just dips, push ups, pull ups and sit ups. His forearms are nearly as large as his biceps and he has massive traps.

I'm not saying he was in the gym smashing weights, but I do not buy his claims at face value. They sound outlandish in a way that triggers my bullshit alarm.

Assuming his soup and bread story is true, that's like, what? 500 calories a day? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

What I do believe: he probably has some crazy good genetics considering how great he looked in that Strikeforce MMA fight he had at 50 years old. I am not convinced that you or I would have comparable physical results to someone like Walker on a diet like his and I think just handing out his diet as some template isn't intellectually honest without putting it in context.

Sidenote: I don't mean to discourage discussion or seem like some know-it-all prick. I'm really not that way. I just get a bit fired up on certain topics. I totally get where you're coming from Dulce.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread