rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weight loss basics?

Weight loss basics?

Quote: (06-02-2018 09:44 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2018 10:11 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

You can also switch to eating one meal per day while drinking only water - that's a diet that even NFL players do. Your body will automatically lose fat since you go into keto every day.

Is this that supposed diet from Hershel Walker?

Honestly, it sounds like nonsense. What was his diet 1 soup and some bread as one meal every day? I highly doubt he was on that diet at the peak of his career as a football player. I want to believe, but it sounds like malarky.

He also claims he only does push ups, sit ups, pull ups and has a physique that rivals a pro bodybuilder into middle age. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Walker has a history of mental illness and even his own teammates said he liked to troll reporters rather than answer inane questions on diet all the time.

I can't verify that any of the things he says are true, but I've followed him since I was a child. He's my favorite running back of all times (even though he played for one of my team's rivals for many years in college, went pro and was extremely successful, until, unfortunately, he was outside his prime and switched to a pro team that was my favorite, but he didn't have an offensive line that could make his magic happen). At the University of Georgia, he was in constant dispute with the athletic trainers because of his complete fucking weirdness and total lack of respect for the curriculum, but you can't argue with results and he was a damn monster on the field. Most feared running back in college. AND then he won the Heisman... Then he went pro and continued with his same antics about "workouts, diet, and nutrition," and then became one of the NFL greats. There were politicized disputes with his teammates on why he "didn't have to do the same routine they were doing," and it didn't work. He produced.

Messages In This Thread