rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Chisinau, Moldova Report

We slept in the car in the countryside for Moldova as we did for 5 nights a week for the whole trip, so I can't really help you there (gypsy style, my gf's idea). I was about to go there right now, and I imagine apartments are the best option just like it is anywhere in eastern europe. I'd say be careful of location and stick near the center. What worked for me in Krakow, Poland was mass e-mailing every apartment provider I could find.

I've debated heavily where to live, and ultimately, not sure I want to put up with 3rd world corruption and lack of English. I've lived in India doing business as well as Ecuador and I think I the optimum zone for me so somewhere in the middle.

I think Roosh is wise to invest in Poland rather than go further east. While I think the women are more stunning in Ukraine and Moldova, Poland feels a lot more like Europe. If you're an attractive guy, you could simply avoid the butter faces and get your top notch girl here as Polish girls are clearly open for something different.

I just did a quick trip back to the states to pick up my stuff to move back to Krakow, Poland. This forum had almost convinced me that Ukraine was better, but when I stepped out of the airport, I realized the magic of Poland. There are enough very attractive women here, AND they are interested in foreigners. I get a crazy amount of IOIs here (not talking about blatant stares that I used to get in India).

Anyway, this thread is about Moldova. My plan is to setup base here and then travel around the region including Moldova. That country is seared in my head and you know its good when your ex-GF brings up those dagger eyes if you bring up Moldova and it's women.

Messages In This Thread