rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Chisinau (Kish'E'Now)

The capitol of Moldova, a former Soviet state. The country has 5 million people, one million of whom live in Chisinau. Fully one million live abroad and a big part of the economy is remittances, as in Mexico. The country is ethnic Romanian with a good number of Russians as well. Languages are Romanian and Russian. The CIA report lists Moldova as the poorest country in Europa and one of the poorest on the planet, save for the African dumpsters. Don't believe it, this place has plenty of money running around - much of it controlled by the local mafia.

In a word, there is nothing to do here but drink and chase some of the most amazing women I've ever seen. There are no tourists to speak of.

Completely safe.

I speak Spanish and I'm picking up Romanian pretty easily. Limited English here, but its doable.

The girls are friendly and reasonably easy. They are a little slow to warm up to you, but given the way they drink (like fish), it doesn't take long to get it going.

The nightlife is excellent. There is a party most every night and the clubs are filled with smoking hot women. The men look like monkeys, thus there is little competition. They are also broke, unless they are mafia or a young businessman type. A good looking gringo stands out here.

I have been here two weeks now. I've yet to encounter an asshole, although the usual bullshit standard exists with regard to taxi drivers. Other than that, great people.

Costs are very cheap. I'm getting ripped off on a shit apartment that I rented through a busted up English idiot who has been here for 5 years and doesn't know much. 500 euro will get you a very nice apartment in the center. Half that in a barrio called Botanico. A good meal with a bottle of good local wine is about 15 euros.

The nightlife is superb. Friday and Saturday is all about a place called "Drive". I've lost count of how many clubs I've been in over the years, but this is my favorite of this era. Amazing hot women and fully approachable. You'd have to be one very ugly dude to not hook up here. Costs are very low - my spend for a big night out is less than $50 - and thats drinking good local champagne for myself and shots of tequila for the girls. You have to love the sight of beautiful women knocking back shots of cheap tequila. What a beautiful sight. Thursday and Sunday is a place called "Active". Same gig, smaller venue and no cover. All the top places have face control, which should not be a problem for foreigner. Its actually great for me because I am always solo and this keeps the clowns out and hotties in.

There are more women than men in the clubs. When I arrived last night - early, at midnight. I did a very unscientific head count and I made it a two-to-one ratio. And not one women was less-than-very-attractive. No shit.

No discount airlines fly here yet, and thats both a blessing (no Brits!) and a curse (high cost). There is little demand so the air fares are very high - $400 from Paris. The cheapest option is to fly to Bucharest and take a bus -8 hours. That would cut your cost by about half. Better yet, fly into Iasi, Romania and party there and then grab a 3-hour bus.

If I was to do it all over again, I'd stay at the uber-funky "Hotel Cosmos" - a Soviet throw back replete with a garish lobby and very nice staff. 29 Euros a night. Can't beat that. The KGB might still have the room bugged......

I'll update this report as I hit more clubs.

All in all, I very pleased.

Sorry for not listing conquests and head counts. Not my style.

Also, I have no idea about how this place rates for black guys. I have seen exactly two black people here and both were clearly Africans. I do have local friend who is Palestinian and a young dentist. He's passable looking and has a beautiful girlfriend. Just guessing, but I think it could work. No hip-hop. Pure euro-techno/house scene. Perfect for me.

Muscles. I have them. The girls love them. My recommendation is get some and bring them here to display.

Blond hair is also a good idea. If you don't have it, you might try a dye-job. No shit.

America sells well here.

Be an American, tip your bartenders well, be a gentleman, smile, be-in shape, have some style - you'll be the king. Its good to be the king....

I'm here for a month. I'll be back.

Messages In This Thread