rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online marketing for begginers?

Online marketing for begginers?

Quote: (10-26-2011 10:18 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I will answer # 2 from my personal experience:

Despite having had an "online" biz as an affiliate marketer for over 3 years, 99.99% of all my advertising has been done offline, that is running classified ads and full page ads in magazines. I'm very lazy as a person and the last thing i want is to be tied in front of my screen for 5-10+ hours a day to monitor new "campaigns" online. Instead, I do it the old school/old fashion way of running ads in newspapers and magazines, then those interested in my product, will go to my site where the system I have in place does everything or almost everything for me. The serious prospects will email me with questions and the real serious ones will call me with their questions. And those who are dead serious, they just buy straight from my site ( a 3K membership, not a 20 bucks ebook LOL). Needless to say those are my favorite prospects/clients![Image: smile.gif] Total daily time to run that baby muse: 1 at most 2 hours a day. [Image: smile.gif]

So to answer your question, offline has been the most easiest and efficient and successful way for me to advertise and make sales. (correction: I have done very very little online advertising, so I should perhaps rephrase that to "offline has been very easy and efficient for me". I've been meaning for 3 years now to get some online advertising finally started...) There's really nothing technical in contacting a newspaper/magazine either by phone or by email and requesting their media kit. Now, as I mentioned on my previous post on that thread, this has only and only been possible because I'm promoting a high end product where the high profit margin allows me to be more adventurous and afford to pay anywhere from 1k to 3k per ad (full page ad). And coming full circles on what I mentioned on my previous post on that same thread, product selection is vital for your success. That is why I have the hardest time understanding guys persisting with adsense, clickbank or other cheap and low end items. LOL Unless you have a MASSIVE site with MASSIVE traffic, adsense, clickbank and low items are a waste of time. PERIOD! Ditto for lower priced items. I will never get tird of repeating this fundamental truth/law of business: it takes the same amount of work and resources (time and $) to advertise and sell a crappy and cheap 20 bucks ebooks or CPA offer than it does a 2-3k service/membership netting you 500-1k/sale. With $5-$20 or even $50 commissions, you might make a living provided you have a massive list and or traffic; with 1K commission/sale, you're redesigning your lifestyle. So choose carefully...

Quote: (10-22-2011 10:32 PM)Gixxermuscle Wrote:  

2)What is the best way to get going with affliated marketing if you are not very technical (reading wickedfire forums I can hardly follow along with all the terminology)? (PPC, social media ads, etc)

Thanks!

How do you go about finding mid to high commission/sale items? I only know of clickbank which only has ebooks.

Messages In This Thread